So, you’ve finally had that old, sickly and unsightly tree removed—but now what do you do about that stump? For many people, a remaining stump doesn’t seem like that big of an issue. For others it can be a big eyesore detrimental to the overall beauty of the property. Either way, removing that stump actually offers a variety of benefits. A lingering tree stump could result in new tree growth, attract insects or potentially be a major hazard to you and your loved ones.
Read on to discover why it’s so important to hire a professional stump removal company:
- Improve property appearance: A tree stump can really affect the overall aesthetics of your front yard. Most homeowners opt to have the stump removed, as they feel it detracts from the appearance of their home. An unsightly stump could even reduce the curb appeal and overall value of the property. Hiring a professional for stump removal in Watertown, MA will allow you to get the most out of your garden or grass.
- Safe: A tree stump is an accident just waiting to happen. Unlike a tree, the small stump can be incredibly difficult to see. It’s likely that someone will run into or trip over the stump, which could result in some serious injuries. You could find yourself liable for the costs of any emergency care if a guest were to be injured due to your negligence. Investing in stump removal will keep everyone that enters your property safe—and keep you free from any liability.
- Proper equipment: Removing a tree stump is much harder than it looks. A professional stump removal company will have the necessary equipment readily available to remove the stump quickly and efficiently without disturbing the rest of your yard. Attempting to take out the stump without the proper equipment will not only be significantly more difficult, but may even cause irreversible damage to the surrounding areas of your property.
- Stops new growth: Nothing would be more frustrating than spending your valuable weekend time removing the stump only to find new sprouts growing around the spot a few months later. You’ll spend significantly more money by having to repeatedly remove the new growth. Having the stump properly removed by a professional will reduce the likelihood of new, unwanted plants.
- Knowledge: You won’t become an expert in stump removal after watching a few online DIY videos, because you won’t be prepared for any unexpected challenges that might arise in the process. A professional tree stump removal company will be able to handle anything that may come up. Their years of experience in the field have allowed them to be more than equipped to deal with a particularly stubborn stump or tree roots that are dangerously close to underground cables or pipes.
Ready to get rid of that ugly stump? Then it’s time to turn to the team at BBD Tree Service. Call us today to learn more about the benefits of professional stump removal in Watertown, MA.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin